Completed McCall’s Pattern M6433

20130705-155449.jpg

I completed this maxi dress. Was a little worried that the pattern ran small but using a stretchy jersey helps make up for any areas that would normally be snug. The pattern suggests using a lining in order to finish the neck edge and sleeves but I decided to use bias tape instead. There’s a small slit in the back that will keep me from tripping on the long length. Overall an easy pattern to make and I’ll definitely make more of this dress.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s